Last updated 30 July, 2021.
How to grow your SaaS biz as a solo marketer with Katheriin Liibert, Head of Marketing at Outfunnel
Katheriin Liibert is Head of Marketing at Outfunnel and in this episode, we’re talking about how to market SaaS software with the special angle of being a solo marketer. Leaning heavy on solo marketers can help when it comes to marketing a SaaS product because typically your resources are limited, when are they ever not. The best way to understand marketing is from a point of being able to accelerate operations through recruitments, hence we start small.
Katheriin joined Outfunnel as the first, and currently, the only marketer in the company. With many SaaS marketers in a similar situation, how do you grow your SaaS business as a solo marketer?
Katheriin shares her experience on what's worked for her, including:
- how you should set expectations for marketing and work with your CEO & founders
- why you should create a 100-day plan (but still get quick wins)
- how to figure out which tactics and channels to focus on
- how to work with freelancers and agencies
- how to scale your team in future
And stay tuned until the end when Katheriin takes on our fast five challenge and shares her favorite place to learn about marketing and her best piece of advice for fellow marketers.
🎧 Hit the subscribe button on iTunes, SoundCloud, or Spotify to make sure you never miss any new episodes of The Growth Hub podcast. ❤️
If you are interested in B2B SaaS Marketing we have a few more resources that could be interesting for you.
- 5 of the best SaaS marketing blogs
- B2B Marketing strategies with Typeform
- 5 of the best SaaS podcasts
Thinking, Fast And Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Follow The Growth Hub on Twitter
Follow Edward on Twitter