Last updated 29 September, 2023.
Let me ask you this - are you making good use of video to promote your SaaS company, products, and services?
In episode 101 of the SaaS Growth Hub Podcast, we're talking Video Marketing with Nora Sandell, Head of Marketing at Videoly.
"TikTok doesn´t equal video marketing"
“TikTok doesn’t equal video marketing. TikTok has over 1B active users monthly, some of your target audience will be there. The right question is - have you done your homework when it comes to the video marketing space if you haven’t considered TikTok?"
— Nora Sandell, Head of Marketing at Videoly
To cover this creative topic, we invited Nora Sandell, Head of Marketing at Videoly, a leading product video platform, serving over 1000 online retailers and brands around the world.
- The evolution of how we consume content
- Video marketing trends B2B SaaS marketers absolutely need to know about
- How to produce professional and engaging content when you’re an absolute rookie in the field.
- How to measure the performance of your video marketing efforts
- And a couple of DOs and DON’Ts to help you get started
We’re also introducing a new co-host, Clem! Clem has been the producer of the show for the past year and a half, and he’s now joining me on stage! He’s been navigating through the world of B2B SaaS for nearly a decade and he’s now Content Marketing Strategist at Advance B2B.
On the move? Listen to our chat with Nora on your favorite podcast platforms
- Here’s why you should use AI to produce better content
- Build a B2B SaaS content marketing strategy for YOUR brand
- How to get more sales from your B2B SaaS website with design, UX & UI
- SaaS Company Nora loves >> Miro
About the show
The SaaS Growth Hub podcast is powered by Growth Marketing Agency Advance B2B. We cover marketing strategy, sales and marketing alignment, content marketing, and brand marketing to help B2B marketers grow and scale up their companies.