Last updated 30 October, 2023.
Communities can be quite powerful for brands.
They carry trends, they generate awareness, and if you play your cards right, they can even significantly affect your overall business growth.
Now, communities are far from easy to build.
To explore the topic, we invited Alex Theuma, founder of SaaStock, a successful community helping SaaS founders and their teams connect via expert conferences worldwide.
It started with 700 attendees from 34 countries
“Since the first ever SaaStock, we had 700 attendees from 34 different countries, including, India, Australia, Brazil ... and I was crazy - People are flying over from Australia to Dublin for this event! It showed that people are building SaaS from anywhere. And if a valuable event is happening where people can get together with their peers and learn from those that are a few steps ahead, people will travel 13,000 kilometers or more.”
— Alex Theuma, Founder of SaaStock
In this episode, we cover:
- The origins of SaaStock
- How to start a community
- How to keep your audience engaged to grow the community
- The KPIs of community building
- More advice for aspiring community builders
- And, as per usual, the Fast Five.
So, is community building just a nice to have, or should SaaS B2B companies really try to benefit from it? Answer in episode 102 of the SaaS Growth Hub Podcast, with Alex Theuma, founder of SaaStock.
On the move? Listen to our chat with Alex on your favorite podcast platforms
- Contact Advance B2B >> https://www.advanceb2b.com/contact
- Visit SaaStock >> https://www.saastock.com/
- $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No, from Alex Hormozi
- Get Together: How to Build a Community With Your People, from Bailey Richardson, Kai Elmer Sotto and Kevin Huynh
- Ogilvy on Advertising, from David Ogilvy
- Build a B2B SaaS content marketing strategy for YOUR brand
About the show
The SaaS Growth Hub podcast is powered by Growth Marketing Agency Advance B2B. We cover marketing strategy, sales and marketing alignment, content marketing, and brand marketing to help B2B marketers grow and scale up their companies.