Last updated 09 April, 2021.
Rebecca Reynoso is Senior Content Editor & Guest Post Program Manager at G2 and in this episode we’re talking about how to *actually* run a successful guest post program.
Rebecca manages G2’s editorial calendar for all guest article contributions, which combined have generated over 550K yearly website sessions, 80% of which are organic.
In this episode, Rebecca discusses:
- The value of guest posting
- How to draft a thorough and clear set of guest post guidelines
- What goes into strong guest posting editorial standards
- The story of how G2’s guest post program has evolved over time
- The results G2's guest post program has generated
She also makes a great point about the ancillary benefit of relationship building when running a guest post program.
Don't miss out on hearing from similarly insightful guests in upcoming episodes by subscribing now on iTunes, SoundCloud, or Spotify to The Growth Hub podcast. ❤️