Question and answer platform Quora has grown rapidly over the past few years, now boasting over 300 million monthly visitors. But the company only began making money after introducing Quora Ads a couple years ago.
JD Prater is Evangelist at Quora. In this episode, JD takes us behind the scenes of this Silicon Valley startup and explains how Quora is monetising its business and developing its marketing strategy.
There’s a real overlap between Quora’s business model and the classic SaaS subscription model. In this episode, we look at:
- Quora’s monetisation and marketing strategy
- How Quora is positioning itself in the crowded ad landscape and differentiating from its competition
- Quora’s most effective marketing tactics and channels
- How Quora’s marking team measures success and the attribution model they use
- JD’s role as an evangelist and what it entails
- How you can adopt an evangelist mindset to grow your personal brand
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where JD takes on our fast five challenge and shares his best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Quora >> www.quora.com
The Attention Merchants: The Epic Scramble To Get Inside Our Heads >> www.goodreads.com/book/show/285036…ention-merchants
Follow JD on Twitter >> twitter.com/jdprater