Last updated 16 November, 2020.
You've likely heard the term "product-led growth" before, but what does it actually mean? What does a product-led marketing strategy look like?
Wes Bush is Principal at Product-Led Institute and in this episode, we cover how to turn your product into a growth engine.
Wes is the bestselling author of "Product-Led Growth: How To Build a Product That Sells Itself" and is also founder of Product-Led Summit, so Wes lives and breathes all things product-led in the world of SaaS.
In this episode Wes shares his expertise with us as we cover:
- How to align perceived and experienced value
- An in-depth walkthrough of his bowling-alley framework for better onboarding
- The components of a product-led marketing strategy
- Why product-led growth is a team sport
- And some examples of great product-led growth in SaaS
Product-Led Institute >> productled.com/
Product-Led Summit >> summit.productled.com/
Product-Led Growth: How To Build a Product That Sells Itself by Wes Bush >> www.goodreads.com/book/show/460332…oduct-led-growth
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie >> www.goodreads.com/book/show/4865.H…Influence_People