Last updated 31 October, 2021.
Sangram Vajre is Co-founder & Chief Evangelist at Terminus and this episode is all about how marketing teams can start a movement and market like a category leader.
When Sangram was on a flight home to Atlanta from Scott Brinker's MarTech conference in San Francisco, the internet wasn't working and he only had a pen and napkin for the journey. He'd been discussing the classic marketing funnel during the conference and sketched one out on the napkin. Then he flipped it. This was the Eureka moment for Sangram and that one sketch would trigger the #FlipMyFunnel movement.
In this episode we hear about:
- the #FlipMyFunnel story and how you can start a movement in marketing
- account-based marketing and how to get started with this marketing strategy
- why you should build communities, not commodities
- how to build new categories and dominate existing ones
- how to market like a category leader
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Sangram takes on our fast five challenge and shares his best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Terminus >> terminus.com
Flip My Funnel >> flipmyfunnel.com
Behind The Cloud >> on goodreads
SaaStr >> saastr.com/blog
Follow Sangram on Twitter >> @sangramvajre
#FlipMyFunnel podcast episode with Edward >> listen here