Last updated 14 September, 2020.
Now that much of the world is suddenly working from home, many of us are looking for ways to improve remote work. Buffer has been fully remote for nine years now, and has teammates in 19 different countries.
Kevan Lee is VP of Marketing at Buffer and in this episode we’re talking about how to run a successful remote SaaS marketing team.
🚨 Please note this interview was recorded well before the COVID-19 outbreak, but given the situation and that many SaaS companies are moving to fully remote operations, we hope you find this episode helpful 🙏In this episode, Kevan discusses:
- How to do strategic planning on an annual and quarterly basis using a framework called BETS
- What a typical remote week looks like at Buffer
- How their marketing team runs across 5 continents
- The tools and tech stack Buffer uses
- How to overcome challenges such as loneliness
- How to manage individuals remotely when you don’t meet face to face
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Kevan takes on our fast five challenge and shares his best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Buffer >> buffer.com
Alchemy by Rory Sutherland >> www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/26210508-alchemy
Demand Curve Newsletter >> www.demandcurve.com/newsletter
Product Habits Newsletter >> producthabits.com/blog/
Marketing Example Newsletter >> marketingexamples.com/
Follow Kevan on Twitter >> twitter.com/kevanlee