Last updated 31 October, 2021.
When Lidia Lüttin joined Bynder in 2013 she was the fourth person to join the team. Her focus was marketing Bynder's Digital Asset Management platform to enterprise customers in Germany from the Dutch startup's home base of Amsterdam. Fast-forward four years and Bynder now has a team of 275 people spread across their six global offices, and Lidia is leading the company's rapid growth as CMO...
In this episode Lidia gives us a behind the scenes look at Bynder’s incredible journey and we discuss a variety of marketing topics, including:
- How Bynder built up their marketing function and acquired their first customers
- How Bynder rapidly scaled up their growth despite the long enterprise sales cycles
- A look at Bynder's product marketing, sales-marketing alignment and brand strategy, alongside Lidia’s keys when marketing to the enterprise
- How Bynder adapted their marketing strategy for Orbit, their new product targeting the SMB segment
- Bynder's marketing team structure, why they moved to an agile marketing model, the role of their flagship event OnBrand, alongside what 2018 has in store for the Bynder marketing team
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Lidia takes on our fast five challenge and shares her best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Bynder >> bynder.com
Bynder Orbit >> bynder.com/orbit
Bynder's New Campaign >> info.bynder.com/the-art-of-organizing
Open View >> openviewpartners.com
Follow Lidia on Twitter >> twitter.com/lidialuettin