Krish Subramanian stopped by The Growth Hub Podcast to share the story of Chargebee's journey to 5000 customers.
Krish and his founding team set up Chargebee back in 2011 and the Chennai-based company's growth was built upon three key pillars, those being product, marketing and customer support.
In this episode Krish opens up on these topics including:
- Why Krish decided to set up a subscription billing solution in the relatively early days of SaaS back in 2011
- Why Chargebee went with a freemium business model and how they acquired their first customers
- The role of Inbound Marketing as a growth driver
- How to build commitment and dependence to your product before new customers have spent a dollar
- The secrets to building a world-class global support team
- The four key teams within Chargebee's marketing unit
- How the SaaS landscape has evolved since 2011 and how Chargebee have ensured they’re able to stand out and differentiate in the face of increased competition
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Krish takes on our fast five challenge and shares his best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Chargebee >> chargebee.com
Hit Refresh by Satya Nadella >> on Amazon
Mindset by Carol Dweck >> on Amazon
Scaling Up by Verne Harnish >> on Amazon
Follow Krish on Twitter >> twitter.com/cbkrish