About one year ago, Dave Gerhardt received a phone call from Drift CEO David Cancel saying they should kill all their lead forms. As Marketing Director, Dave was a little shocked since this was one of the most important conversion points in their entire growth funnel...
So to hear how 40,000 businesses signed up to Drift without the use of a single lead form, I caught up with Dave to find out what really went down, including:
- How Drift distinguishes between marketing, growth and sales and how they operate their growth funnel without generating leads through forms and gated content
- How marketers can make their growth funnels more conversational, human and shorter
- How bots can supplement your marketing team and keep the conversation going 24/7
- The importance of podcasting and how to exploit opportunities where your competitors aren’t
- What Dave sees on the horizon when it comes to B2B SaaS marketing
Stay tuned for the end of the episode where Dave shares his best piece of advice for fellow SaaS growth leaders and make sure to subscribe on iTunes and SoundCloud or so you never miss an episode of The Growth Hub podcast.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Drift >> drift.com
Hypergrowth 2017 Conference >> hypergrowth.drift.com
Why We’re Throwing Out All Of Our Lead Forms And Making Content Free >> blog.drift.com/no-more-forms
A Side Project Helped Jumpstart My Career (Dave's blog on Medium) >> medium.com/the-mission/a-side-project-helped-jumpstart-my-career
Follow Dave on Twitter >> twitter.com/davegerhardt