Last updated 14 September, 2020.
For a lot of SaaS companies, building an audience and acquiring a steady flow of traffic is one of the big challenges when it comes to growth, brand awareness and ultimately new customer acquisition.
Karola Karlson, growth marketer at Taxify & Aggregate, faced this challenge when she started at Scoro, a work management SaaS company based in Tallinn, Estonia. Despite being relatively new to the field of digital marketing when she started, Karola developed Scoro's content strategy and grew organic monthly blog traffic from 1,6k visitors to 30k visitors in just 20 months! In this episode we talk about how she did that alongside:
- How to build a growth-focused content marketing strategy
- Common mistakes B2B marketers make when it comes to content marketing
- The importance of 10x content and how to balance quality versus quantity in your content marketing
- A two hour hack to quickly boost your organic traffic
- Some of the most important SaaS marketing lessons Karola learned during her 20 months working at Scoro
Stay tuned for the end of the episode where Karola takes on our new Fast Five challenge alongside her best piece of advice for fellow growth leaders.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Taxify >> taxify.eu
Aggregate >> aggregateblog.com
Scoro >> scoro.com
From 1.6K to 31K Monthly Blog Visitors In 20 Months – How We Did It >> aggregateblog.com/growing-organic-blog-traffic
35 SaaS Marketing Lessons I Wish I'd Known Sooner >> aggregateblog.com/saas-marketing-lessons
The 2 Hour Hack To Double Your Organic Traffic >> aggregateblog.com/increase-organic-traffic-rewriting-blog-headlines/
The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott >> On Amazon
Tools of Titans by Tim Ferris >> toolsoftitans.com
Follow Karola on Twitter >> twitter.com/karolakarlson