Last updated 31 October, 2021.
How do you run a sustainable growth team?
As former Head of Growth at GrowthHackers, Dani Hart knows a thing or two about it. She led the team's growth process and worked with GrowthHackers CEO, Sean Ellis, who coined the phrase "growth hacking."
In this episode Dani describes what growth hacking means, the balance between growth and marketing, and putting customer value at the forefront of all growth efforts.
You'll get a behind-the-scenes pass to life at GrowthHackers as Dani shares her experiences leading their growth team. We discuss:
- Their growth team’s objectives and goals
- The different roles they had
- The process and methodology the team used to run their operations
- Challenges of growing a multi-product business
- How growth and marketing worked together
- What it was like working with Sean Ellis, GrowthHackers CEO & Godfather of the GrowthHacking movement
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Dani takes on our fast five challenge and shares her best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
GrowthHackers >> growthhackers.com/
Growth Gal >> growthgal.com/
Never Split The Difference >> www.goodreads.com/book/show/261564…t-the-difference
Peak Performance >> www.goodreads.com/book/show/314509…peak-performance
Zapier >> zapier.com/