Marketing Mary. Developer Dave. Consultant Carol...
We've all built "buyer personas", but can we truly say that we understand our customers?
Claire Suellentrop of userlist.io and Forget The Funnel is super passionate about this topic, so I caught up with her to explore the world of customer research and uncover how marketers can better understand their customers.
In this episode we hear about:
- what it really means to be customer-centric
- how you should go about building buyer personas
- the jobs-to-be-done framework and how marketers can use it to conduct customer research
- questions to ask in customer interviews
- how to apply your findings in your marketing
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Claire takes on our fast five challenge and shares her best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
User List >> userlist.io
Forget The Funnel >> forgetthefunnel.com
Love Your Customers >> loveyourcustomers.co
Claire's JTBD interview template from Forget The Funnel >> get it here
When Coffee & Kale Compete >> whencoffeeandkalecompete.com
Alan Klement's post on Copy Hackers about jobs to be done >> Read here
Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard >> On Good Reads
Follow Claire on Twitter >> @ClaireSuellen