Last updated 17 November, 2020.
How can you be authentic and human in your marketing when you have an insanely horizontal product?
"If you don't focus you're going to split your impact," cautions Camille Rickets, CMO at Notion.
Camille was the first marketing hire at Notion and she dives into how B2B SaaS enterprise marketing doesn’t need to be stiff, boring, or overly formal. Instead it should be real, authentic, and human.
This approach has helped Notion build a brand valued at over 2 billion dollars with a team of less than 10 marketers.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Notion segments its customer base
- How Notion does enterprise marketing and the shift they’re driving towards the consumerization of the enterprise
- Notion’s approach to brand building, storytelling, and crafting their brand voice
- The tactics and channels that are working for Notion's marketing team today
- How Notion's marketing team measures success
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Camille takes on our fast five challenge and shares her best piece of advice for fellow marketers.
Notion >> www.notion.so/
Obviously Awesome by April Dunford >> www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/451…bviously-awesome
The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle >> www.goodreads.com/book/show/335177…the-culture-code
Hiten Shah's Product Habits >> producthabits.com/blog/
Figma >> www.figma.com/
Advance B2B >> www.advanceb2b.com
Follow The Growth Hub on Twitter >> twitter.com/SaaSGrowthHub
Follow Edward on Twitter >> twitter.com/NordicEdward