Last updated 31 October, 2021.
In this episode of The Growth Hub Podcast we're joined by Liam Boogar to explore the world of brand strategy and its critically important role in the world of B2B SaaS.
But what is brand? How do you go about building a brand strategy? And why is it so important? As former Brand Director at Algolia, Liam answers all these questions - and more - whilst advocating that whatever your brand strategy may be, authenticity must be at the heart of it. In this episode we explore:
- What brand actually is and why it's so imporant in SaaS
- The role of storytelling in brand marketing
- How Algolia developed a brand strategy that spoke to their core audience
- Methods to align everyone within your company around your brand
- Challenges of brand consistency across international borders and how to tackle issues such as language and culture
- Some of Algolia’s most successful brand campaigns and projects
- How to measure the performance of your brand
- The role of authenticity in your company's brand
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Liam takes on our fast five challenge (or leisurely stroll challenge as he called it) and shares his best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Algolia >> algolia.com
Gibson Biddle's blog post on building the Netflix brand >> Branding for Builders
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing >> on Amazon
Follow Liam on Twitter >> twitter.com/liamboogar