Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah launched HubSpot in 2006 and since then the company has grown to a team of over 2000 people across 8 offices around the world, filed for an IPO in 2014, and achieved revenue of $375M in 2017.
HubSpot Co-Founder & CEO Brian Halligan was recently in Helsinki and he stopped by the Advance B2B office for a fireside talk where he shared several lessons from his 12+ years in SaaS and building HubSpot, including:
- A typical week in the life of HubSpot’s CEO
- The 5 growth chapters of HubSpot and the evolution of B2B marketing & sales
- The importance of building a gorgeous end to end customer experience and why SaaS is now a platform game
- Challenges, mistakes and learnings from building HubSpot and things Brian would do differently now
- How HubSpot has shifted from funnel thinking to flywheel thinking
- The evolution of marketers and the importance of investing in your people
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
HubSpot >> hubspot.com
Blitzscaling >> on Good Reads
Platform Leadership >> on Good Reads
Shoe Dog >> on Good Read
Follow Brian on Twitter >> twitter.com/bhalligan