From keyword research to conversions, getting B2B content marketing right requires quite a few steps. You need to identify interesting opportunities, write the actual content, and fight content decay. What's better than a few sound frameworks to follow when figuring it all out?
Alina and the Nextiva demand generation team have grown blog traffic by 500% through a combination of hard work, consistency, and a set of high-quality, systematic SEO and content practices. What's best, she swears by easy-to-follow processes and frameworks, which she shares in this episode.
Alina breaks down all her best practices, including:
- How to do keyword research
- A 5-step framework for planning and outlining articles
- 3 tips for better writing
- Ways to avoid making your content difficult to read
- A comprehensive review and editing process
- How to work with freelancers effectively
- How to overcome content decay
Nextiva >> www.nextiva.com/
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides >> www.goodreads.com/book/show/400979…e-silent-patient
Kevin Indig's Newsletter, Tech Bound >> www.kevin-indig.com/tech-bound/