Last updated 07 June, 2023.
“There is a big misunderstanding about what LinkedIn is, and what it isn’t. LinkedIn is paid social. You can’t tap into intent there in the same way that you can with Google. The best thing about LinkedIn ads is retargeting and the ability to get in front of your ICP regularly, at scale. This has not been possible before LinkedIn ads.”
Gabriel Ehrlich, CEO @Remotion
This time around in the SaaS Growth Hub Podcast, we discuss a topic that will probably speak to every single B2B SaaS company out there: LinkedIn Advertising — To cover this vast and challenging topic, we invited Gabriel Ehrlich, CEO at Remotion and LinkedIn Advertising expert, on the show.
Together with Gabriel, we cover:
- What makes it so difficult to make LinkedIn ads work?
- How should marketers approach targeting on LinkedIn ads?
- What does a good LinkedIn ads campaign look like?
- What is the role of LinkedIn in a B2B advertising strategy?
- What is the best use of LinkedIn ads?
- Is LinkedIn really expensive?
- The Future of LinkedIn Ads
On the move? Listen to our chat with Gabriel on your favorite podcast platforms
- Contact Advance B2B >> https://www.advanceb2b.com/contact
- Visit Remotion >> https://www.remotion.io/
- No Paid Advertising, no Growth Marketing. Here's why
- Your step-by-step guide to better B2B SaaS customer research.
- SaaS Company Gabriel loves >> https://www.gong.io/
About the show
The SaaS Growth Hub podcast is powered by Growth Marketing Agency Advance B2B. We cover marketing strategy, sales and marketing alignment, content marketing, and brand marketing to help B2B marketers grow and scale up their companies.
- Follow The Growth Hub >> https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/the-saas-growth-hub-podcast
- Follow Reeta on LinkedIn >> https://www.linkedin.com/in/reeta-toivanen/
- Follow Reeta on Twitter >> www.twitter.com/rhtoiva