Last updated 30 June, 2022.
If you do competitive analysis by stalking your competitor's website, then creating a table to compare features, and then writing down their value prop and main messages.... this is for you.
This time on The Growth Hub, we're talking to Andrew McCotter-Bicknell, Head of Competitive Intelligence at ClickUp, so we can find out how to actually do competitive analysis. 👀
Listen to the episode on Spotify
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts
... or watch it on YouTube!
A bit of context
It's a simple truth that most marketers kind of struggle with competitive intelligence. 🤷
During the episode, you’ll hear about competitive intelligence, and more specifically:
- How to conduct competitive intelligence research and actually impact your revenue with that
- How to discover and research the right competitors (direct competitors in the same space with a similar product vs. legacy providers in a different category)
- What the difference between poor & comprehensive competitive intelligence is
- Who should own competitive intelligence at your company
- What is the role marketing should play in competitive intelligence
- How to measure the whole thing
- And a lot lot more!
Happy listening! ❤️
Claim your free SaaS marketing assessment from Advance B2B >> www.advanceb2b.com/tgh
Visit Advance B2B >> www.advanceb2b.com
Follow The Growth Hub on Twitter >> twitter.com/SaaSGrowthHub
Follow Reeta on Twitter >> twitter.com/rhtoivanen
Visit ClickUp >> clickup.com
Follow Andy on Twitter >> https://mobile.twitter.com/amcbick
Fast five recommendations:
Eat Their Lunch: Winning Customers Away from Your Competition by Anthony Iannarino
Wynter >> https://wynter.com/
Product marketing alliance >> https://www.productmarketingalliance.com/
Follow us! 🤩
Subscribe on iTunes, SoundCloud, or Spotify so you never miss an episode of The Growth Hub podcast.
Let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub