Last updated 31 October, 2021.
How do you grow your ARR from $200K to $2M in 2 years? It's one of the first major milestones for all SaaS companies, yet one of the most challenging, so learning from others who have done it provides invaluable insight.
One company to have recently achieved this feat is Hubstaff, a time tracking software that is used by over 8,000 agencies, freelancers, website owners and virtual teams all over the world, so I spoke with Madhav Bhandari, their Marketing Manager, to hear how they did it.
Madhav joined Hubstaff at the beginning of 2015 as the company’s first full-time marketing hire and in this episode Madhav reflects on the last 2 years which saw Hubstaff increase their revenue by 658%. He does this by going through his 6 key lessons that helped them achieve this milestone, including:
- The importance of team focus and common goals
- Nurturing a culture of ownership and establishing clear KPIs
- Embracing the 80-20 rule and doubling down on your most effective growth strategies
- Autonomous processes and automating growth
- Being completely driven by business revenue
- And the role of patience in SaaS growth
Stay tuned for the end of the episode where Madhav tells us about Hubstaff’s future plans as they aim to go from $2M to $10M in ARR, alongside his top 5 tools and best piece of advice for SaaS growth leaders.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
Hubstaff >> www.hubstaff.com
Madhav's Blog >> www.madhavb.com
Follow Madhav on Twitter >> twitter.com/themadbhandari