From strategy to tactics, Patrick explains how to build a value-based pricing framework, quantify your buyer personas, and ensure you don't leave any money on the table with your SaaS pricing. In addition, this episode digs into:
- The benefits and limitations of pricing tactics such as relativity and anchoring
- The impact of localising your pricing for different regions and currencies
- How to align your pricing with your customers and quantify your buyer personas
- What the best marketers are doing to help the fight against churn
- How ProfitWell built their own pricing model using the hub and spoke framework
- The inside scoop on how Patrick and the team approached their own marketing using something called bottom-top-of-the-funnel content
Stay tuned to the end of the episode where Patrick takes on our fast five challenge and shares his best piece of advice for fellow SaaS marketers.
And let us know what you think by tweeting to us @SaaSGrowthHub
Enjoy the show!
ProfitWell >> profitwell.com
Price Intelligently >> priceintelligently.com
High Output Management by Andrew Grove >> on Amazon
Follow Patrick on Twitter >> @Patticus
SaaStock on Tour Helsinki >> saastock.com/ontour/city/helsinki
20% Discount Code: ADVANCEB2B-20