How to implement and integrate the right sales & marketing tech stack across 7 established companies, each with a different marketing maturity? 🆘 😨
Sevendos: a data-driven journey
Sevendos, although a newly formed entity, is focused on leveraging data for their marketing approach. Emmi shared the importance of ensuring tools in use met the bare minimum requirements of a marketing tech stack. She stressed the necessity of data collection and analysis capabilities.
The must-haves in a marketing tech stack
- Easy Data Collection & Analysis: Tools should be able to collate data seamlessly and allow for efficient analysis.
- Scalability & Adaptability: With the ever-evolving tech scene, tools should be adaptable for future needs and scalable to accommodate growth.
- Integrations: Emmi recommended tools like Supermetrics and Porter Metrics for seamless data collection and reporting. For automation and targeted marketing, tools like HubSpot prove invaluable.
- Trials & Testing: Emmi underscored the importance of utilizing trials to determine the suitability of different tools.
- GDPR Compliance & Data Security: In our increasingly connected world, adhering to GDPR and ensuring robust data security cannot be overlooked.
Choosing the right tech stack isn't just about having the best tools but about having the right tools that align with your company's goals and growth strategy. Emmi rightly pointed out that it's not about any tech but the right one for your organization.
It's essential that these tools can change and grow with your needs, so you can always make smart decisions based on data. In today's marketing world, making decisions based on data isn't just a good idea; it's a must. 🖖✨