Growth Marketing Specialist (SaaS)
It’s late on a Tuesday afternoon and you’ve just wrapped up a monthly Retrospective with one of your customers. You were discussing why website sessions are increasing yet conversion rates are decreasing.
Along with the Content Marketing Specialist, you now need to figure out what’s going on. At the upcoming Sprint Planning you’ll need to prioritise this and identify additional key tasks that will help your customer reach their long-term goals.
But before you can dig deeper into that challenge you have a new customer starting the next day. You need to make the final preparations before the 3-hour kick-off workshop that you’ll be leading with their CMO, CEO and Co-founding team.
A couple of meeting requests have also come in during that afternoon and you’ll need to follow up with these leads to see if there is a sales opportunity on the horizon. You’ve also been tagged on some sprint task updates in Trello, Slack is singing with DMs, and there are several new emails in your inbox.
Welcome to Advance B2B.
If this excites you, you might be the right person to tackle these challenges and help our customer crush their growth goals.
As Growth Marketing Specialist you’ll be joining our international business unit working with our B2B SaaS customers from around the world.
About the role
You will be a key member of our team and your primary objective will be to drive the growth of our customers’ SaaS businesses by creating sound marketing strategies and executing tactical marketing operations. You will be working closely with your colleagues and our customers, using our Agile Marketing Model.
What are we looking for?
We value attitude over experience and these are some of the things we’re looking for:
- The ability to develop a sound marketing strategy that will enable international SaaS companies to achieve their business and growth goals
- The ability to design and execute scalable programs to attract and convert prospects
- Urge to explore, discover, and identify what is and is not working
- Excellent English language and communication skills (note, this does not mean you need to be a native English speaker)
- A true team player who enjoys working with others and brings a positive spirit and energy to the team
- A generalist who is comfortable working beyond the boundaries of traditional marketing and can dive into unfamiliar areas when needed
- Experience in marketing software such as HubSpot would come in very handy in this role
Who are we?
Advance B2B is one of the leading marketing agencies in Finland and home to a team of 21 young (at heart) marketing professionals in Helsinki.
We’re a HubSpot Diamond Partner (a fancy way of saying we really know this stuff) and work with companies such as Salesforce, Howspace, and Drift. We’re ambitious, hard working, and like to document our shenanigans on Instagram.
How do I apply?
If you’re interested, please send your application to hanna(at)advanceb2b.fi as soon as possible!
Ideally you would be starting at the beginning of 2019 but we aim to fill the role as soon as we find the right person.
If you have any questions, you can contact Hanna via email hanna(at)advanceb2b.fi, phone +358505366754 or on Twitter @hharjula.
We can’t wait to hear from you!